DISC ERROR: If this message displays and/or the disc ejects, it could be for one of the following reasons:
- The radio system does not support the playlist format, the compressed audio format, or the data file format.
- It is very hot. When the temperature returns to normal, the disc should play.
- The road is very rough. When the road becomes smoother, the disc should play.
- The disc is dirty, scratched, wet, or upside down.
- The air is very humid. If so, wait about an hour and try again.
- There was a problem while burning the disc.
- The label is caught in the CD/DVD-A player.
If the disc is not playing correctly, for any other reason, try a known good disc.
If any error occurs repeatedly or if an error cannot be corrected, contact your dealer. If the radio displays an error message, write it down and provide it to your dealer when reporting the problem.
Press to turn cruise control on and off. + RES: Press briefly to make the vehicle resume to a previously set speed or press and hold to accelerate. −SET: Press to set the speed and ac ...
Cadillac's Seville was known for years as a potent road car. The STS builds solidly upon that reputation, adding a stylish exterior and ample technology. Smooth-riding and well-controlled on good ...
Reporting Safety Defects to the United States Government
If you believe that your vehicle has a defect which could cause a crash or could cause injury or death, you should immediately inform the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in ...