Cargo Net (Wagon)
Do not stack items higher than the upper end of the cargo net or hang anything from the net. Avoid items that have sharp edges or that apply excessive force to the net. If items are not properly stored, damage to the net could occur and items can be thrown about the vehicle. You or others could be injured. Always store items behind the net.
For vehicles equipped with a cargo net, it can be used to store light loads, keeping them from falling over or being thrown.
The net should not be overloaded or used to store heavy loads.
1. There are four installation points in the roof, two located in front of and two behind the rear seats.
Insert the top corners of the cargo net into the large opening in the roof and secure by sliding them into the small opening.
2. There are four tether positions for the lower hook straps. In the front position, the seatbacks should be down for the net to properly hold items.
3. Mount the cargo net to the rear seat tethers located on the front of the bottom cushions.
4. The net can also be mounted to the tethers on the back of the rear seats when the seats are upright.
5. Pull on the straps to tighten the net.
The shift lever should be in neutral position and the parking brake engaged. Hold the clutch pedal down to the floor and start the engine. The vehicle will not start if the clutch pedal is n ...
High-Beam On Light
The high–beam on light comes on when the high-beam headlamps are in use. See Headlamp High/Low-Beam Changer for more information. ...
Anti-theft Alarm System Message
SERVICE THEFT DETERRENT SYSTEM This message displays when there is a problem with the theft-deterrent system. The vehicle may or may not restart so you may want to take the vehicle to your dealer ...