Cargo Cover (Wagon)
The cargo cover can be used to cover items in the cargo area.
To install the cargo cover:
1. Hold the cartridge with the pull-out shade toward the rear of the vehicle.
2. Align the cartridge over the pin (B) on both sides. Press the cartridge down and turn it slightly forward until it clicks.
3. The cartridge is properly installed if it fits firmly when pulled and pushed.
4. Grasp the handle and unroll the cover. Latch the posts into the sockets.
To remove the cargo cover:
1. Release the cover from the latch posts and carefully roll it back up.
2. Pull the handle (A) back and remove it from the pin (B) on the trim panel. Repeat this on the other side.
An unsecured cargo cover could strike people in a sudden stop or turn, or in a crash. Store the cargo cover securely or remove it from the vehicle.
Tailored design weaves in signature style and refinement
The 2013 ATS interprets Cadillac's Art & Science design language in a new proportion, tailoring the signature styling and refinement cues for the most compact Cadillac while upholding - and ad ...
Listing Stored Numbers
The list command will list all the stored numbers and name tags. Using the “List” Command. 1. Press . The system responds “Ready,” followed by a tone. 2. Say “Directory.” 3. Say “Hands Free C ...
AVG (Average) Economy
Displays the approximate average liters per 100 kilometers (L/100 km) or miles per gallon (mpg). The calculation is based on the number of L/100 km (mpg) recorded since the last time this di ...