Conditions in Which Remote Start Will Not Work
The remote vehicle start feature will not operate if any of the following occur:
- The ignition is in any position other than LOCK/OFF.
- A keyless access transmitter is inside the vehicle.
- The vehicle's hood is not closed.
- The hazard warning flashers are on.
- There is an emission control system malfunction.
- The engine coolant temperature is too high.
- The oil pressure is low.
- Two remote vehicle starts have already been used.
The maximum number of remote starts or remote start attempts between ignition cycles with the key is two.
Customer Assistance for Text Telephone (TTY) Users (U.S. and Canada)
To assist customers who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech-impaired and who use Text Telephones (TTYs), Cadillac has TTY equipment available at its Customer Assistance Center. Any TTY user can com ...
U.S.: 1-800-224-1400 Canada: 1-800-882-1112 TTY Users (U.S. only): 1-888-889-2438 Mexico: 01-800-466-0805 As the owner of a new Cadillac, you are automatically enrolled in the Roadside Service p ...
The infotainment system's CD/DVD player can play audio discs and MP3 discs. Discs that are 8 cm (3 in) in diameter will not work in the CD/DVD player. The CD/DVD player does not support th ...