Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance
Your vehicle comes with the Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance. It is a maintenance program that covers select maintenance services during the first 4 years or 80 000 km (50,000 mi), whichever comes first.
Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance covers routine maintenance services, when scheduled in accordance with the owner manual, including:
- Oil changes based on the vehicle's oil life monitor system.
- Tire rotation every 12 000 km (7,500 mi).
- Engine air cleaner filter replacement.
- Passenger compartment air filter replacement.
- Multi-point vehicle inspection (MPVI) performed by a qualified technician.
Cadillac requires that all Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance services be performed by a Cadillac authorized service dealer.
Pull the sun visor down to block glare. Detach the sun visor from the center mount to pivot to the side window, or to extend along the rod, if available. ...
Premium Trim Shown, Up-Level Similar Mirror Adjustment 1. Press (A) or (B) to select the driver or passenger side mirror. 2. Press the arrows on the control pad to move the mirror up, down, right ...
The compass can be manually calibrated. Only calibrate the compass in a magnetically clean and safe location, such as an open parking lot, where driving the vehicle in circles is not a dange ...