License Plate Lamp
1. Remove the two screws holding each of the license plate lamps to the molding that is part of the liftgate.
2. Twist and pull the license plate lamp assembly forward through the molding opening.
3. Remove the bulb socket from the lamp assembly by turning it counterclockwise.
4. Pull the bulb straight out of the socket and install the new bulb.
5. Reverse Steps 1 through 3 to reinstall the license plate lamp.
GM Mobility Reimbursement Program (U.S. and Canada)
This program is available to qualified applicants for cost reimbursement of eligible aftermarket adaptive equipment required for the vehicle, such as hand controls or a wheelchair/ scooter lift ...
The buttons used to control the XM radio are: RADIO/BAND: Press to turn the radio on and choose between AM, FM, and XM, if equipped. SEEK / SEEK: Press to go to the previous or next channel. ...
This vehicle has disc brakes. Disc brake pads have built-in wear indicators that make a high-pitched warning sound when the brake pads are worn and new pads are needed. The sound can come and ...