Replacing the Engine Air Cleaner/ Filter
1. Locate the air cleaner/filter assembly. See Engine Compartment Overview .
2. Loosen the four screws on the cover of the housing and lift up the cover.
3. Remove the engine air cleaner/ filter from the housing. Care should be taken to dislodge as little dirt as possible.
4. Clean the engine air cleaner/ filter sealing surfaces and the housing.
5. Inspect or replace the engine air cleaner/filter.
6. Reinstall the cover and tighten the screws.
Operating the engine with the air cleaner/filter off can cause you or others to be burned. The air cleaner not only cleans the air; it helps to stop flames if the engine backfires. Use caution when working on the engine and do not drive with the air cleaner/filter off.
How to Check
Use a good quality pocket-type gauge to check tire pressure. Proper tire inflation cannot be determined by looking at the tire. Check the tire inflation pressure when the tires are cold meaning th ...
To ensure proper engine performance and long life, careful attention must be paid to engine oil. Following these simple, but important steps will help protect your investment: - Always use e ...
Power Liftgate Operation
WARNING! Exhaust gases can enter the vehicle if it is driven with the liftgate or trunk/hatch open, or with any objects that pass through the seal between the body and the trunk/hatch or ...