The removal of the air filter/cleaner assembly and base is required for the replacement of one of these bulbs:
1. Open the hood. See Hood.
A. Air Duct Clamp
B. Connector Lock
C. Sensor Connectors
D. Retaining Clips
2. Disconnect the outlet duct by loosening the air duct clamp (A).
3. Remove the connector lock (B) located at the bottom of the sensor connector (C).
4. Press on the top and bottom of the sensor connectors (C) and remove.
5. Lift the three retaining clips (D) on the air filter housing.
6. Turn and tilt cover slightly upwards and slide cover away from outside edge of vehicle.
Lift the cover away from base.
7. Lift the air cleaner/filter base to disengage from three pins.
The knobs and buttons used to control the CD/DVD player are: CD/AUX (CD/Auxiliary): Press to switch between CD/DVD, auxiliary input, and USB devices. or : Press to select tracks. TUNE/TON ...
Exiting the Feature Settings Menu
The feature settings menu will be exited when any of the following occurs: The vehicle is no longer in ON/RUN. The trip/fuel or vehicle information DIC buttons are pressed. The end of the feat ...
Trunk Lock Release
Trunk Lock Release The remote trunk release button is on the driver door, inside the storage compartment under the armrest. Vehicles with an automatic transmission, the shift lever must ...