Services Not Included in Roadside Assistance
Roadside Assistance does not cover or reimburse services for the following:
- Events caused by fraud or bad faith by the driver.
- Vehicle immobilization situations due to a major force or unforeseen circumstances, such as natural phenomena of an extraordinary nature, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and other cyclonic storms.
- Vehicle immobilization situations arising from car accidents caused by the driver of the vehicle or third parties. This means any occurrence that causes physical injury to the occupants and/or the vehicle caused by external forces.
- Acts of terrorism, riot or uproar, armed forces or police actions which prevent timely delivery of assistance services.
- Food service, beverages, telephone calls, or other extra costs. Accommodation costs apply only to Mexico per the terms and conditions of the Roadside Assistance program.
- Any damage to the vehicle without intent, derived from the services provided.
- Cost of towing a trailer when choosing a Cadillac dealer that is nearest to the temporary storage facility for the disabled vehicle.
- Cost of all maneuvers required to access the vehicle when it is not available to be towed.
- Cost of fuel provided.
Routine vehicle repair costs are not covered by the Roadside Assistance program. For more information, see your new vehicle warranty.
If a Tire Goes Flat
It is unusual for a tire to blow out while driving, especially if the tires are maintained properly. See Tires . If air goes out of a tire, it is much more likely to leak out slowly. But if there is ...
Removing the Spare Tire and Tools
To access the spare tire and tools: 1. Open the liftgate. See Liftgate . 2. Press on the bottom of the handle assembly to unlatch it and lift up on the handle. The prop rod locks into pl ...
Vehicle and Power Issues
OnStar services require a vehicle electrical system, wireless service, and GPS satellite technologies to be available and operating for features to function properly. These systems may not o ...