If a floor mat is the wrong size or is not properly installed, it can interfere with the pedals.
Interference with the pedals can cause unintended acceleration and/or increased stopping distance which can cause a crash and injury. Make sure the floor mat does not interfere with the pedals.
Use the following guidelines for proper floor mat usage.
- The original equipment floor mats were designed for your vehicle. If the floor mats need replacing, it is recommended that GM certified floor mats be purchased. Non-GM floor mats may not fit properly and may interfere with the pedals.
Always check that the floor mats do not interfere with the pedals.
- Use the floor mat with the correct side up. Do not turn it over.
- Do not place anything on top of the driver side floor mat.
- Use only a single floor mat on the driver's side.
- Do not place one floor mat on top of another.
The driver side floor mat is held in place by a button-type retainer.
Cadillac's Seville was known for years as a potent road car. The STS builds solidly upon that reputation, adding a stylish exterior and ample technology. Smooth-riding and well-controlled on good ...
XM stations are organized in categories. Removing or Adding Categories (Radio with CD and Radio with Six-Disc CD Only) 1. Press the CONFIG button. 2. Press the softkey below the XM tab. 3. ...
Use the following procedure to dolly tow a rear-wheel-drive vehicle from the rear: 1. Attach the dolly to the tow vehicle following the dolly manufacturer's instructions. 2. Put the rear w ...