Start by vacuuming the surface using a soft brush attachment.
If a rotating brush attachment is being used during vacuuming, only use it on the floor carpet.
Before cleaning, gently remove as much of the soil as possible using one of the following techniques:
- Gently blot liquids with a paper towel. Continue blotting until no more soil can be removed.
- For solid soils, remove as much as possible prior to vacuuming.
1. Saturate a clean lint-free colorfast cloth with water or club soda. Microfiber cloth is recommended to prevent lint transfer to the fabric or carpet.
2. Remove excess moisture by gently wringing until water does not drip from the cleaning cloth.
3. Start on the outside edge of the soil and gently rub toward the center. Rotate the cleaning cloth to a clean area frequently to prevent forcing the soil in to the fabric.
4. Continue gently rubbing the soiled area until there is no longer any color transfer from the soil to the cleaning cloth.
5. If the soil is not completely removed, use a mild soap solution followed only by club soda or plain water.
If the soil is not completely removed, it may be necessary to use a commercial upholstery cleaner or spot lifter. Test a small hidden area for colorfastness before using a commercial upholstery cleaner or spot lifter.
If ring formation occurs, clean the entire fabric or carpet.
Following the cleaning process, a paper towel can be used to blot excess moisture.
Brake System Messages
BRAKE FLUID LOW This message is displayed when the brake fluid level is low. See Brake Fluid. BRAKES OVERHEATED This message is displayed when the brakes are becoming overheated. You may ...
The odometer shows how far the vehicle has been driven, in either kilometers or miles. This vehicle has a tamper–resistant odometer. The digital odometer will read 999,999 if it is turned bac ...
Eight airbags are standard, with two more optional. Antilock brakes and an electronic stability system are standard. Options include adaptive cruise control with forward collision warning, lane de ...