Storing the Flat Tire with a Flat Load Floor (Sedan)
1. Put back all tools as they were stored in the rear storage compartment and put the compartment cover back on.
2. Put the flat tire in the tire storage bag, if there is one.
3. Place the tire, lying flat, in the rear storage compartment.
A. Cargo Tie-Down
4. Route the loop end of the strap (C) through one of the cargo tie-downs (A) located in the rear of the vehicle.
5. Route the hook (B) through the loop (C).
6. Pull the strap to tighten it around the cargo tie-down (A).
7. Route the hook end of the strap through the wheel.
8. Attach the hook to the cargo tie-down in the rear of the vehicle.
9. Slide the buckle to tighten the cargo tie-down strap.
Securing the Child Within the Child Restraint
WARNING A child can be seriously injured or killed in a crash if the child is not properly secured in the child restraint. Secure the child properly following the instructions that came with that ...
Remote Door Unlock Feedback
This feature allows you to select the type of feedback you will receive when unlocking the vehicle with the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) or keyless access transmitter, or when the vehicle is a ...
Passenger Sensing System
United States Canada and Mexico The passenger sensing system will turn off the front outboard passenger frontal airbag and seat-mounted side impact airbag under certain conditions. N ...