Removing the Spare Tire and Tools (Wagon)
A. Wing Nut
B. Spare Tire
D. Subwoofer (If Equipped)
E. Wheel Wrench (Two-Piece Shown, Three-Piece Similar)
F. Extension (If Equipped)
To access the spare tire and jacking equipment:
1. Remove the spare tire cover.
2. Remove the subwoofer (D), if the vehicle has one.
To remove the subwoofer:
2.1. Turn the nut (A) counterclockwise to remove.
2.2. Disconnect the connector wire.
2.3. Pull the subwoofer (D) up to remove it from the stow rod.
3. Remove the spare tire (B) and place it next to the flat tire.
4. Remove the jack (C), wheel wrench (E), and extension (F), if the vehicle has one.
To remove the jack:
A. Retainer Nut
B. Jack Stowage Bracket
1. Turn the retainer nut (A) counterclockwise to remove.
2. Remove the jack stowage bracket (B).
3. Slide the jack (C) forward to remove it from the floor storage bracket.
Unable to Connect to OnStar
If there is limited cellular coverage or the cellular network has reached maximum capacity, this message may come on. Push to try the call again or try again after driving a few miles into ...
Reporting Safety Defects to the United States Government
If you believe that your vehicle has a defect which could cause a crash or could cause injury or death, you should immediately inform the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in ad ...
Remote Control Buttons
POWER: Press to turn the Headrest DVD RSE system on and off. SOURCE: Press to select between Monitor 3, Monitor 4, or AV INPUT. Any video equipment connected to the AV inputs automatically overri ...