Removing the Spare Tire and Tools (Sedan)
A. Wing Nut
B. Spare Tire
D. Wheel Wrench
E. Extension (If Equipped)
To access the spare tire and jacking equipment:
1. Remove the spare tire cover.
2. Remove the foam cover, if equipped.
3. Remove the stow rod cap by pulling it straight up off of the rod.
4. Turn the wing nut (A) on the compact spare tire (B) counterclockwise to remove.
5. Remove the spare tire and place it next to the flat tire.
6. The tools you will be using next include the jack (C), wheel wrench (D), and extension (E), if the vehicle has one.
The names, logos, emblems, slogans, vehicle model names, and vehicle body designs appearing in this manual including, but not limited to, GM, the GM logo, CADILLAC, the CADILLAC Crest and Wreath ...
Steps for Determining Correct
1. Locate the statement “The combined weight of occupants and cargo should never exceed XXX kg or XXX lbs” on your vehicle's placard. 2. Determine the combined weight of the driver and ...
Headlamp High/Low-Beam Changer
(Headlamp High/Low Beam Changer): To change the headlamps from low to high beam, push the lever toward the instrument panel. To return to low-beam headlamps, pull the multifunction lever toward y ...