We recommend that the tires, including the spare tire, if the vehicle has one, be inspected for signs of wear or damage at least once a month.
Replace the tire if:
- The indicators at three or more places around the tire can be seen.
- There is cord or fabric showing through the tire's rubber.
- The tread or sidewall is cracked, cut, or snagged deep enough to show cord or fabric.
- The tire has a bump, bulge, or split.
- The tire has a puncture, cut, or other damage that cannot be repaired well because of the size or location of the damage.
Listing All Paired and Connected
1. Press and hold for two seconds. For vehicles with a navigation system say “Hands Free” after the tone. 2. Say “Bluetooth.” 3. Say “List.” ...
Accessory power outlets can be used to plug in electrical equipment, such as a cell phone or MP3 player. There are three accessory power outlets. The power outlets located below the climate c ...
Keyless Access Operation
Some vehicles have the keyless access system that lets you lock and unlock the doors and access the liftgate without removing the remote transmitter from your pocket, purse, briefcase, etc. The keyl ...